Natural, Eco Mattress
A Premium Eco Friendly Hybrid Mattress, Handmade with Natural Latex and Organic Cotton & Sheep Wool. With No Toxic Chemicals or Fire Retardants, It Is Naturally Hypoallergenic.
All sizes are in centimeters (cm),
width x length x depth.
UK SINGLE 90 x 190 x 27 (25kg) £599
UK DOUBLE 135 x 190 x 27 (38kg) £749
UK KING 150 x 200 x 27 (44kg) £849
UK SUPERKING 180 x 200 x 27 (54kg) £949
- Cotton: GOTS certified Organic (Drill diagonal weave)
- Weight: 305 grams per square metre (GSM)
- Colour: Natural unbleached (Greige)
- Sheep Wool: Himalayan Organic certified
- Weight: 500 GSM (TOP), 300GSM (SIDES)
- 100% natural A grade latex graphite blend sheet
- Density: 75 kilograms per cubic metre (KCM) on top, 100KCM on sides
- Thickness: 5cm on top, 3in on sides
- Felt made from recycled cotton
- Weight: 500 GSM
- Recycled steel 8in coils
- 14 gauge
- Non-woven casing
- 20 pocket springs per square ft
- BS 7177 - meets the requirements of BS EN 597-1 (cigarette) and BS EN 597-2 (match), therefore can be classified as low hazard (domestic use).
Delivery & Returns
WHAT DELIVERY SERVICE DO SNOOZEL GREEN OFFER?
We use a two-man courier service for all our deliveries.
Our Standard service is FREE, and includes packaging disposal (NOT AVAILABLE DURING LOCKDOWN) and delivery to room of choice up to the 2nd floor (please contact us before ordering if you need to go higher than this without a suitable lift).
Delivery crews wear safety boots with overshoes before entering the premises but may need to place the item on the drive or path to put the overshoes on. Because of Health & Safety requirements they are not permitted to remove their safety boots.
All goods will be unpacked to allow full inspection of the products, unless the customer requests otherwise.
Packaging will be taken out via the same route as entry and returned to the vehicle for recycling.
There is also the option to have your old mattress collected for recycling for an additional charge of £100, which you can select at the checkout.
WHERE DO SNOOZEL GREEN DELIVER TO?
We deliver to all of the UK mainland.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
We aim to get your mattress delivered within 10 working days of your order being placed.
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Ensure items will fit into your property. You must check the measurements of doorways, corridors and stairways and ensure all floors are can be suitably covered and any obstructions are removed to allow courier access. Our crews are not permitted to move any of your personal items unless they are fully indemnified by you via a signed disclaimer.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE PLACED MY ORDER?
Once you have purchased, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
Our courier will then email you 2-3 days ahead of the suggested delivery day, and a 4 hour time slot, giving customers sufficient time to plan arrangements to receive delivery. e.g. on Wednesday the courier will email slot offers for Saturday delivery.
Unfortunately we cannot offer guaranteed delivery dates / timeslots but always do our best to meet any date preferences.
WHAT IF I NEED TO RESCHEDULE MY DELIVERY?
If you’re not able to make your selected delivery date, contact Snoozel green (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the courier directly (contact details in their email confirmation) as soon as possible to rearrange another date. You must give the courier a minimum of 24 hours notice if you wish to change delivery date. Failure to do so and a wasted courier journey may incur a redelivery charge of £60.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SNOOZEL GREEN NEED TO RESCHEDULE DELIVERY?
If the driver cannot get to your area or cannot arrange the delivery on the time and date promised, it will be rescheduled for free. This also covers any times where the courier runs out of their accrued driving time, or is encountered with an event that prevents them from delivering your goods on the scheduled date.
In the event that a delivery cannot be made on the scheduled day (either due to the fault of the couriers or an event outside Snoozel green’s control), the courier will do their best to keep you up-to-date and advise whether or not they are able to deliver the goods on the day. In case they cannot, we will reschedule your delivery for the next available day by default, unless advised otherwise by yourself.
We will not be liable to cover any additional costs resulting from the delivery failure or be liable to pay compensation for the inconvenience. We will however do our best to reschedule for a day which is convenient for you.
- On the day of your delivery you will be contacted by the delivery team when they are 30-60 minutes away from you.
- Delivery crews wear safety boots with overshoes before entering the premises but may need to place the item on the drive or path to put the overshoes on. Because of Health & Safety requirements they are not permitted to remove their safety boots.
- The delivery crew will walk the route to the room of choice, and discuss any issues with the customer to avoid any potential damage. If the route is challenging, there may be a need for a disclaimer to be signed by the customer. If disclaimer not signed delivery maybe aborted.
- All goods will be unpacked to allow full inspection of the products, unless the customer requests otherwise.
- Packaging will be taken out via the same route as entry and returned to the vehicle for recycling.
- The courier will carry an electronic PDA device (or a printed POD) which will require your signature at the point of delivery. The signature will usually include signing for the numbers of items highlighted on the PDA/POD.
- This signature is legal proof of receipt of the good so if you think that the delivery is incomplete, you need to make the drivers aware at the point of delivery and make notes on the delivery. Failure to do so and signing the documents for all the items will complete our contract with you, providing all the items on the order have been signed for.
- For the above reasons, the recipient has to be over the age of 18. In special circumstances where the only possible option for delivery is to be received by a minor, we require prior notice in writing from the person ordering the goods, or we might refuse to deliver and charge redelivery costs.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE COURIER CAUSES DAMAGE IN MY HOME?
While delivering/collecting from your property, the drivers will operate with as much caution and attention as possible to carry out their job in a safe and efficient manner.
If the drivers damage your property or home, it needs to be immediately reported to the couriers. However, if the damage is noticed after delivery has occurred, please contact either Snoozel green (email@example.com) or the courier directly within 24 hours with pictures and evidence, and the claim will be processed.
Snoozel green accept no liability for the conduct of the couriers used to complete the job.
OLD MATTRESS COLLECTION (NOT AVAILABLE DURING LOCKDOWN)
We offer old mattress collection and recycling, which can be selected at the point of checkout.
- The courier will arrange to collect the old mattress at the same time as delivering the new one. This cannot be arranged separately.
- The courier will be able to collect the old mattress from any room of the house, but the mattress needs to be off the bed for the couriers to collect it and they will not be able to take it from the bed frame (unless in exceptional circumstances). The courier will bring a special plastic bag to collect your old mattress.
- In special circumstances where the couriers deem it unsafe to remove the mattress from the property due to obstructions on the way out (or other similar scenarios), the couriers may refuse to collect the old mattress.
- The couriers will operate a two-man team when removing the mattress
- The old mattress is recycled within a couple of days from collection, and once removed from your property, cannot be returned.
- The mattress needs to be in good condition for the courier team to pick it up (unsoiled and dry).
- The mattress can be picked up from a safe place, but it needs to be dry, in a good condition and safe from elemental conditions.
If you find yourself not getting on with the snoozel green mattress we would firstly recommend reading through our mattress set up and sleep guides, and giving it a fair trial of at least 60 nights. However, we understand that everybody is different, and if you would like to return the mattress we will collect it free of charge within the 101 trial night period. Just drop us an email to arrange a suitable time firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rejuvenated mattresses are part of our 101 night trial returns, having been used for less than 30 days.
They are fully inspected, fault free and professionally cleaned.
The 101 night trial period is included with rejuvenated mattresses.
If we have any in stock you will find them listed as an option above.
5 year Guarantee
Sleep naturally with the peace of mind that your Snoozel Green mattress is covered by our 5 year guarantee. We will replace or repair all Mattress that falls within the scope of our 5 year guarantee set out below (the “Guarantee”).
1.1 This Guarantee only applies to Snoozel Green Mattresses purchased in the UK.
1.2 Subject to any pause in accordance with clause 4.7 and or any invalidity which may arise by virtue of clause 3, this Guarantee is effective from the date your Mattress is delivered and expires 5 years from that date.
1.3 This Guarantee is for your benefit as the original purchaser only and is not transferable to any other person. If you sell or transfer the Mattress, or by any other means relinquish ownership of the Mattress, the subsequent owner accepts the product ‘as is’, including all faults, and has no right to claim under this Guarantee.
1.4 This Guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights in relation to defective products as set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and any other relevant consumer protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK.
2.1 Subject to clause 3 and 4, you may seek to claim a replacement Mattress under this Guarantee where your Mattress exhibits one or more of the following material defects:
(a) the latex has split, cracked, torn or otherwise failed to retain its structural integrity;
(b) any material manufacturing defect affecting the cover, which causes it to rip, split or tear (NOTE: DEFECTS TO THE COVER WILL ONLY BE GUARANTEED FOR ONE YEAR).
(c) another material defect or combination of defects in the materials or workmanship which is not attributable, in Snoozel Green’s sole opinion, to the Mattress being treated with a lack of reasonable care and does not fall within clause 3.
3.1 We reserve the right not to honour claims under this Guarantee at our discretion, in any circumstances, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
(a) the fault complained of relates to the normal softening of the Mattress with age, whether attributable to the settling of the materials or otherwise;
(b) the fault complained of is normal wear and tear which could reasonably be expected to result from the Mattress being used as a mattress for sleeping on and in accordance with our instructions;
(c) the fault is the result of any kind of accident, abuse, negligence or wilful damage whether by you or any other person, animal, weather event or otherwise;
(d) the fault is the result of a force majeure event or act of nature beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to fires, floods, natural disasters, wars or acts of terrorism;
(e) the Mattress is in a soiled or unsanitary condition;
(g) the complaint relates to comfort preferences or localised firmness changes in the mattress.
(h) where the mattress is not used for its intended purpose as a mattress for sleeping on, or is used in a manner contrary to our instructions regarding use, including without limitation, use by any individual weighing more than 18 stone (114kg), or where you fail to rotate your mattress (by rotating the mattress from “head to toe” on a horizontal plane, as opposed to “flipping” the mattress on a vertical plane) at least once per month in the first three months following delivery, and thereafter at least once per six months;
(i) where the mattress has been used without reasonable care. A user will be considered to have lacked reasonable care in circumstances which include but are not limited to the following:
(i) use without bed linen;
(ii) use with an unsuitable bed base. We consider a suitable bed base as including, but not being limited to, a supportive, dedicated mattress platform designed specifically for supporting a mattress, including a sprung or slatted bed frame, a divan base or a box spring. The slats on any slatted bed frame must be more than 2 inches in width and be no greater than 3 inches apart (most slatted bases are designed like this anyway). We don’t recommend the floor and other similar solid surfaces for our mattresses because they prevent the mattress from breathing and ventilating on a vertical plane. These details regarding suitable bed bases are examples, given as non-exhaustive guidelines only, and Simba reserves the right to determine in writing whether a given bed base is suitable or not. Where you have any doubt as to whether a bed base, surface or platform is suitable, contact us and we will be able to confirm this for you in writing.
(iii) the mattress being, handled or otherwise dealt with improperly, including by storing it on its side (we recognise that carrying and/or transporting the mattress on its side may be necessary from time to time in order to affect its movement between rooms and/or premises, but we recommend keeping any such movement to a minimum); and/or
(iv) any other treatment which we reasonably consider as lacking the requisite degree of care.
(j) where you attempt to alter or repair the mattress without our approval, consent or instruction or attempt to clean the mattress with improper cleaning products or techniques (see our FAQ section for details);
4.1 Any claim under this Guarantee must be received within 30 days of the date you actually discovered the defect, or the date you ought reasonably to have discovered the defect, whichever is earlier.
4.2 Claims should be made to the original point of sale of the mattress. For example, replacements for defective mattresses purchased on our website should be claimed directly from us by emailing email@example.com, while replacements for defective mattresses purchased through an authorised retailer should be claimed through that authorised retailer.
4.3 Upon seeking to claim under this Guarantee, Snoozel Green may require that your Mattress is inspected in person by our independent inspection agent. Where you decline to facilitate this we shall be entitled to reject your claim. The report produced following such inspection may be used to assist us to determine whether your Mattress falls within the scope of this Guarantee and therefore whether it is eligible to be replaced. Snoozel Green (with reference to the report of our inspection agent, if such is commissioned) is the sole arbiter of whether a mattress is faulty and qualifies for a replacement under this Guarantee.
4.4 If Snoozel Green decides that you may receive a replacement Mattress, the replacement will be delivered to you by our standard delivery method at no cost to you within 30 days of your claim being accepted.
4.5 Snoozel Green will either collect the faulty Mattress upon delivery of the replacement, provided the collection address is in the country of purchase, or if agreed, arrange for you to return the Mattress to us.
4.6 Snoozel Green will replace a Mattress under this Guarantee a maximum of two times per order/customer. Any subsequent claim sought to be made under this Guarantee will, if accepted by Snoozel Green (in accordance with this clause 4), be honoured by way of a refund rather than another replacement. Snoozel Green reserves the right to deduct amounts from the value of such refund to account for use made of the product prior to any defect arising, assessed with regard to the time which elapsed between the delivery date of the Mattress and the date of the claim. Snoozel Green is the sole arbiter regarding the amount of any such deduction.
4.7 Where a claim is made under this Guarantee, its duration will be paused until either (i) the claim is rejected by Snoozel Green or (ii) the claim is accepted, and a replacement Mattress has been delivered by Snoozel Green. Upon the occurrence of either of the aforementioned events the duration of the Guarantee shall continue to run from the point at which it was paused until it expires in accordance clause 1.2.
This guarantee was updated and applies to all Mattresses ordered on or after 9th October 2020.