COT BED MATTRESS PROTECTOR 70X140CM
A Perfect Addition to our Organic Cot Mattress, offering an extra layer of protection.
All sizes are in centimeters (cm),
width x length x depth.
70 x 140 x 10 £30
- Cotton: 100% Cotton Single Jersy Laminated Sandwiched Fabric
- Weight: 150 grams per square metre (GSM)
- Colour: Natural unbleached (Greige)
WHAT DELIVERY SERVICE DO SNOOZEL GREEN OFFER?
We use a two-man courier service for all our deliveries.
Our Standard service is FREE, and includes packaging disposal and delivery to room of choice up to the 2nd floor (please contact us before ordering if you need to go higher than this without a suitable lift).
Delivery crews wear safety boots with overshoes before entering the premises but may need to place the item on the drive or path to put the overshoes on. Because of Health & Safety requirements they are not permitted to remove their safety boots.
All goods will be unpacked to allow full inspection of the products, unless the customer requests otherwise.
Packaging will be taken out via the same route as entry and returned to the vehicle for recycling.
WHERE DO SNOOZEL GREEN DELIVER TO?
We deliver to all of the UK mainland.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
We aim to get your items delivered within 10 working days of your order being placed.
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Ensure items will fit into your property. You must check the measurements of doorways, corridors and stairways and ensure all floors are can be suitably covered and any obstructions are removed to allow courier access. Our crews are not permitted to move any of your personal items unless they are fully indemnified by you via a signed disclaimer.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE PLACED MY ORDER?
Once you have purchased, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
Our courier will then email you 2-3 days ahead of the suggested delivery day, and a 4 hour time slot, giving customers sufficient time to plan arrangements to receive delivery. e.g. on Wednesday the courier will email slot offers for Saturday delivery.
Unfortunately we cannot offer guaranteed delivery dates / time-slots but always do our best to meet any date preferences.
WHAT IF I NEED TO RESCHEDULE MY DELIVERY?
If you’re not able to make your selected delivery date, contact Snoozel green (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the courier directly (contact details in their email confirmation) as soon as possible to rearrange another date. You must give the courier a minimum of 24 hours notice if you wish to change delivery date. Failure to do so and a wasted courier journey may incur a redelivery charge of £60.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SNOOZEL GREEN NEED TO RESCHEDULE DELIVERY?
If the driver cannot get to your area or cannot arrange the delivery on the time and date promised, it will be rescheduled for free. This also covers any times where the courier runs out of their accrued driving time, or is encountered with an event that prevents them from delivering your goods on the scheduled date.
In the event that a delivery cannot be made on the scheduled day (either due to the fault of the couriers or an event outside Snoozel green’s control), the courier will do their best to keep you up-to-date and advise whether or not they are able to deliver the goods on the day. In case they cannot, we will reschedule your delivery for the next available day by default, unless advised otherwise by yourself.
We will not be liable to cover any additional costs resulting from the delivery failure or be liable to pay compensation for the inconvenience. We will however do our best to reschedule for a day which is convenient for you.
- On the day of your delivery you will be contacted by the delivery team when they are 30-60 minutes away from you.
- Delivery crews wear safety boots with overshoes before entering the premises but may need to place the item on the drive or path to put the overshoes on. Because of Health & Safety requirements they are not permitted to remove their safety boots.
- The delivery crew will walk the route to the room of choice, and discuss any issues with the customer to avoid any potential damage. If the route is challenging, there may be a need for a disclaimer to be signed by the customer. If disclaimer not signed delivery maybe aborted.
- All goods will be unpacked to allow full inspection of the products, unless the customer requests otherwise.
- Packaging will be taken out via the same route as entry and returned to the vehicle for recycling.
- The courier will carry an electronic PDA device (or a printed POD) which will require your signature at the point of delivery. The signature will usually include signing for the numbers of items highlighted on the PDA/POD.
- This signature is legal proof of receipt of the good so if you think that the delivery is incomplete, you need to make the drivers aware at the point of delivery and make notes on the delivery. Failure to do so and signing the documents for all the items will complete our contract with you, providing all the items on the order have been signed for.
- For the above reasons, the recipient has to be over the age of 18. In special circumstances where the only possible option for delivery is to be received by a minor, we require prior notice in writing from the person ordering the goods, or we might refuse to deliver and charge redelivery costs.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE COURIER CAUSES DAMAGE IN MY HOME?
While delivering/collecting from your property, the drivers will operate with as much caution and attention as possible to carry out their job in a safe and efficient manner.
If the drivers damage your property or home, it needs to be immediately reported to the couriers. However, if the damage is noticed after delivery has occurred, please contact either Snoozel Green (email@example.com) or the courier directly within 24 hours with pictures and evidence, and the claim will be processed.
Snoozel Green accept no liability for the conduct of the couriers used to complete the job.